HOW TO APPLY
We are pleased to announce that the Ted Rullo Foundation will award scholarships for the 2019 -2020 school year. Please see the application below for more information. Applications will be accepted now until Feb 15, 2022 Applicants should be aware of the following criteria for scholarship consideration:
(1) Demonstrate financial need
(2) Demonstrate high motivation
(3) Demonstrate community involvement and leadership
(4) Demonstrate involvement in an athletic program
(5) Have greater than a cumulative 2.0 grade average.
Any senior interested in this scholarship award should submit the following documents for review and consideration:
(1) Resume and current transcript
(2) At least two Letters of Recommendation from the following:
a) An athletic coach or community member (i.e. pastor, community organization leader, mentor etc).
b) A member from the school community: guidance counselor, teacher, dean, administrator
(2) Copy of the letter(s) of acceptance from any college you wish to attend during the upcoming school year.
(3) An essay describing the importance of faith, family and friends within your life. Recommended length no less than 500 words and no greater than 1,000 words.
(4) Copy of the Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA
(5) Financial award letters from each college
Completed applications should be sent to:
Ted Rullo Foundation
Attn: Helen Rullo, Director
103 Pembroke Ave Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418.
Applications are due each year on April 15th and targeted announcement of scholarship winners is in the mid May timeframe.